|Language:||English • Беларуская • Deutsch • Français • Nederlands|
The DejaVu fonts are a font family based on the Vera Fonts. Its purpose is to provide a wider range of characters while maintaining the original look and feel through the process of collaborative development (see authors), under a Free license.
Bugs and requests
Send your questions to the dejavu-fonts mailing list. This list is also used for discussions and announcements.
Join our team! We are always looking for more developers.
The Developer's Corner has more information for contributors.
The Sourceforge project page can be found here.
The full DejaVu fonts family contains following styles:
- Sans: Book, Bold, Oblique, Bold Oblique, Condensed, Condensed Bold, Condensed Oblique and Condensed Bold Oblique, Extralight
- Serif: Book, Bold, Italic, Bold Italic, Condensed, Condensed Bold, Condensed Italic and Condensed Bold Italic
- Mono: Book, Bold, Oblique, Bold Oblique
The following scripts are supported:
- Latin (including European and African alphabets, IPA, ...)
- Greek (including polytonic)
Following scripts aren't available in all the styles:
- Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics
Next to that, DejaVu contains a lot of mathematical and other symbols, arrows, braille patterns, etc... Coverage of each font can be seen in PDF samples.
The derivative called DejaVu LGC covers only Latin, Greek and Cyrillic scripts.